XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC one, no sound from speakers,can't make/receive calls,

Tip us?

idumbakumar
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Audio [Q] HTC one, no sound from speakers,can't make/receive calls,

hi, tech guys and friends. I recently got my HTC one probably two months backfrom an eBay seller
here's my problem
1. no sound comes from any of the speakers.
2. when I tried to play an audio.file it says unable to.play this type of audio file
3. headphones doesn't work,no Mic even
4. when I make calls neither of the part hear their sounds,also call screen hanags
5. videeoe recording doesn't work
generally audio related actions denied to work. I don't have warranty and I am thinking what causing this problem
1. software??
not sure , as I flashed the stock firmware with RUU. and made many resets the other phone functions work properly,but sounds never come up
why it says unable to.play this type of audio file with stock player???

2. hardware??
I checked the headphone jack and and moved back and forth the headset connector, but no use , no sound comes

pls help me this is I feel serious problem to me I.don't have warranty as I purchased from eBay. and I cannot disassemble before deciding hw/sw problem. the repairability is quite on low side.

I am badly seeking for solution..i hope someone already should have faced these kinda problem and might have solved it..pls share it to me or share your experiences... thanks

Bllooi
Old
Thanks Meter 44
This is most probably a hardware problem. If everything is stock and bla bla bla then you should complain to the seller. Send it to HTC for a check. It's usually $35 for an inspection and decide what you want to do with the phone from there.

Good luck

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
Devices : HTC One (Current), Galaxy S4, Galaxy Camera, HTC One X+, HTC Sensation, IPhone 3GS
ROM: ROM: Bouncing from ROM to ROM.
Kernal: STi V19
shenweilooi@gmail.com
Add Me As A Friend On Steam! CLICK HERE [/COLOR]
HIT ME UP WITH A THANKS
Tags
htc one no sound, no calls, no headset sound, unable to play this type of audio