XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S3 4G wont start up

Tip us?

johny1686
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default S3 4G wont start up

Hi guys im not sure where to post this so im just going to post it here. My s3 got stuck on the boot up samsung galaxy s3 screen so i pulled the battery out and restarted the phone and now it doesnt start up at all its stuck on this static screen i cant get to recover mode but i can get to download mode i was just wondering what the problem might be and if there is a way to fix the phone? I have attached a photo to show you what it looks like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	4614
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	2467586  

Scripts
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
That's extremely odd. I've personally have had an issue with my old phone with the startup with it giving me a "Fail error", but I can suggest that when it does that, keep the battery out for 10-20 minutes to make sure it stays off. Then put it back in and turn on the phone and see what it does. If that doesn't work I suggest you just either send it in for a new phone or have someone look at it.

johny1686
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ive tried leaving the battery out overnight and still nothing could it be a corupt firmware issue because the phone was playing up before hand for a couple days where it would just freeze and would need to be turned off and on, so i did a full reset cleared everything through recovery mode.