Quick help with ROM install

Search This thread

boblpn

Jan 2, 2010
I'm new to DNA, coming from TB. The ROM flashing / install process seems a bit different.

Please provide me a quick tutorial, or guide me to the link on the steps to installing / flashing a ROM, once it has been d/l to the PC

I am S-Off and rooted, and have TWRP installed.

I am looking at the most-recent Venom ROM, but within the OP, there doesn't seem to be specific instructions.

Thank you.

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
I'm new to DNA, coming from TB. The ROM flashing / install process seems a bit different.

Please provide me a quick tutorial, or guide me to the link on the steps to installing / flashing a ROM, once it has been d/l to the PC

I am looking at the most-recent Venom ROM, but within the OP, there doesn't seem to be specific instructions.

Thank you.

Well, for starters "(11.26.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA Sense5" is the thread title which has ViperDNA (what you want)

Find the downloads and download the latest release 2.0.3, put it on the sdcard partition, boot into recovery like any other device and flash, making sure to wipe system, cache, dalvik cache, and data (not internal), then flash away...

also for future questions please post them in the Q/A section to avoid potential flames from users who get disgruntled when people post in the wrong section

ps: ViperDNA downloads are in second post.

regards
.torrented

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you.

Well, for starters "(11.26.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA Sense5" is the thread title which has ViperDNA (what you want)

Find the downloads and download the latest release 2.0.3, put it on the sdcard partition, boot into recovery like any other device and flash, making sure to wipe system, cache, dalvik cache, and data (not internal), then flash away...

also for future questions please post them in the Q/A section to avoid potential flames from users who get disgruntled when people post in the wrong section

ps: ViperDNA downloads are in second post.

regards
    .torrented