Caseoglogy Colored Screen Protector

Tip us?

JoshuaFCB
Old
(Last edited by JoshuaFCB; 22nd December 2013 at 04:19 AM.) Reason: wrong link
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default Caseoglogy Colored Screen Protector

Got bored of looks of my note 3 so i decided to try out the caseology colored screen protectors.

Quality: Overall, for 3.99$ this screen protector is great. It feels just a tad bit thicker than regular screen protectors but not to much.

Pro's: From a distance, (from hand) actually looks like its the phones actual color and not a screen protector. All cutout fit well and the capacitive buttons are still visible through the colored screen protector. Screen Sensitivity isn't affected and the S-Pen works fine.
Case's still fit fine
comes with two screen protectors, cloth and bubble card thing.
They have various colors (red and clear are 3.99 as of know while the others are 6$)
Con's: the screen protector looks glittery when up close. (the red parts not the clear part.)

i really like how the screen protector looks but unfortunately, i got a dust particle under during installation of both screen protectors and the air bubble it caused it driving me insane, hence i order another one, this time in black.
Overall very satisfied with the looks.

Amazon link:http://www.amazon.com/Caseology-Clar...+galaxy+note+3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	caselogy.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	2467748   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 12-21-13 at 8.00 PM.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	2467749   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 12-21-13 at 8.01 PM.jpg
Views:	679
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	2467750  

blaine07
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Intriguing... Like that,

Sent from my SM-N900V

troyd28
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaFCB View Post
Got bored of looks of my note 3 so i decided to try out the caseology colored screen protectors.

Quality: Overall, for 3.99$ this screen protector is great. It feels just a tad bit thicker than regular screen protectors but not to much.

Pro's: From a distance, (from hand) actually looks like its the phones actual color and not a screen protector. All cutout fit well and the capacitive buttons are still visible through the colored screen protector. Screen Sensitivity isn't affected and the S-Pen works fine.
Case's still fit fine
comes with two screen protectors, cloth and bubble card thing.
They have various colors (red and clear are 3.99 as of know while the others are 6$)
Con's: the screen protector looks glittery when up close. (the red parts not the clear part.)

i really like how the screen protector looks but unfortunately, i got a dust particle under during installation of both screen protectors and the air bubble it caused it driving me insane, hence i order another one, this time in black.
Overall very satisfied with the looks.

Amazon link:http://www.amazon.com/Caseology-Clar...+galaxy+note+3
Now that's nice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk