5,600,053 Members 44,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Are themes downloaded or stored?

Tip us?

SDQB17
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Are themes downloaded or stored?

My question is are the themes that come with themer, actually all stored on the phone or are they downloaded as you use them? I was looking at the app in the playstore...and it just seems like a lot of themes to have stored on your phone. Am I missing something? Or are they dl to your phone as needed?

I realize themes you export to your phone are stored on the phone, I am wondering about all the themes that actually come with the app. Thanks

dj_mol3y_x8
Old
(Last edited by dj_mol3y_x8; 22nd December 2013 at 12:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDQB17 View Post
My question is are the themes that come with themer, actually all stored on the phone or are they downloaded as you use them? I was looking at the app in the playstore...and it just seems like a lot of themes to have stored on your phone. Am I missing something? Or are they dl to your phone as needed?

I realize themes you export to your phone are stored on the phone, I am wondering about all the themes that actually come with the app. Thanks
You download the theme that you wish to use. But then yes it is stored on your device but it as easy to delete a them as it is to DL

All the best

Moley

Sent from my RAZR I screen to your screen using a strange thing known as the world wide web
SIII evolution ics rom for x8
testing build 4 v3 (by dj_mol3y_x8 & rishabh.raj37)
if you like my work please hit the THANKS button!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dj_mol3y_x8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Korris
Old
Thanks Meter 2
if you like anytheme then download it and it will be stored in phone