5,603,981 Members 43,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flash Wrong rom to My galaxy S4 I337 (AT&T)

Tip us?

emadpro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Flash Wrong rom to My galaxy S4 I337 (AT&T)

I Flash Wrong rom (I9505_Omega_v17) to my Galaxy S4 I337 .. the phone get Samsung logo then black screen .. the Custom Recovery was Gone .. but the phone can boot to Original Recovery mode & download mode.
Help PLZ

Captain_Anarchy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i believe you can just flash back to stock using odin and download mode (hold volume down when booting) search on google for the correct files to flash with odin for the att i337. as long as you can get into download mode there is still hope.

emadpro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Anarchy View Post
i believe you can just flash back to stock using odin and download mode (hold volume down when booting) search on google for the correct files to flash with odin for the att i337. as long as you can get into download mode there is still hope.
I tray this I337UCUAMDL_I337ATTAMDL_ATT & SGS-I337_16GB.PIT .. but it is failed .. i think because the latest stock firmware is MF3 .. and there isn't download file of it
what can I Do Now ??

undecided323
Old
(Last edited by undecided323; 21st December 2013 at 01:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by emadpro View Post
I tray this I337UCUAMDL_I337ATTAMDL_ATT & SGS-I337_16GB.PIT .. but it is failed .. i think because the latest stock firmware is MF3 .. and there isn't download file of it
what can I Do Now ??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502003 the link in the thread has a mf3 tar file for you use to flash back to stock via odin

The Following User Says Thank You to undecided323 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

emadpro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided323 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502003 the link in the thread has a mf3 tar file for you use to flash back to stock via odin

It is Work .. Big Thankssssss

Larosche
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided323 View Post

Im stuck on MF3, I've rooted and cant update for sone reason. Can I reflash the stock rom or will that cause a soft brick? What files besides the .tar do I need?

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larosche View Post
Im stuck on MF3, I've rooted and cant update for sone reason. Can I reflash the stock rom or will that cause a soft brick? What files besides the .tar do I need?
What are you trying to update to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Larosche
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
What are you trying to update to?

Whenever I try to update using the system update it downloads the update and when it tries to install it bootloops my device which I unbrick using an odin file I found somewhere around here. I believe I may have uninstalled an important system file with titanium backup which is causing the softbrick or the root, either way will I be able to reflash the rom? Or is there another solution?

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larosche View Post
Whenever I try to update using the system update it downloads the update and when it tries to install it bootloops my device which I unbrick using an odin file I found somewhere around here. I believe I may have uninstalled an important system file with titanium backup which is causing the softbrick or the root, either way will I be able to reflash the rom? Or is there another solution?
After you flash with Odin boot into the recovery and do a factory reset

Larosche
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
After you flash with Odin boot into the recovery and do a factory reset

What files do I need for ODIN other than the tar file mentioned in this thread

Tags
galaxy s4, galaxy s4 i337, i337