5,604,911 Members 34,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request for Dev Edition original system and modem files

Tip us?

newuser134
Old
(Last edited by newuser134; 19th December 2013 at 06:57 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Prompt Request for Dev Edition original system and modem files

Hello,

I have a DE note 3, and I was wondering if any of the great devs or other nice members here could provide me with ano original MJ3 system dump that I can use to either flash from twrp or an Odin version .tar file. I would also love to get an original MJ3 modem .tar file to flash from Odin. Beanstown used to have one on his kernel and modem collection post, but that file seems to have been replaced with the MJE modem. I have MJ7 right now, but just want to flash back to MJ3 to try something out.

Since the bootloader is unlocked, I know kernels can be flashed as well. There used to be a link in Beanstown's post that pointed to where compatible T-Mobile (or at&t?) kernels could be found that could be flashed to the dev edition, but I can't seem to find that link either. Could someone also kindly point me to where I could find kernels compatible with the dev edition Verizon note 3?

I really need the .tar/zip files for MJ3 system and modem, the link to the kernels is just a plus.

Thanks to anyone kind enough that could give me the stock files for the dev edition, since a complete restore .tar doesn't exist yet.

js0uth
Old
Thanks Meter 33
fortunately the only one available right now is the MJE build beans put together.

there is nothing else unfortunately.
Motorola Droid X - sold
HTC Thunderbolt - sold
Verizon Galaxy Nexus - sold
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III - sold
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S IV - sold
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II - sold
Verizon Developer edition Note III - Sold

Current - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note III

cam30era
Old
Thanks Meter 312
Go to the T-Mobile Note 3 section, then to Original Android Development. You will find kernels there.

Surge1223
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2227

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by newuser134 View Post
Hello,

I have a DE note 3, and I was wondering if any of the great devs or other nice members here could provide me with ano original MJ3 system dump that I can use to either flash from twrp or an Odin version .tar file. I would also love to get an original MJ3 modem .tar file to flash from Odin. Beanstown used to have one on his kernel and modem collection post, but that file seems to have been replaced with the MJE modem. I have MJ7 right now, but just want to flash back to MJ3 to try something out.

Since the bootloader is unlocked, I know kernels can be flashed as well. There used to be a link in Beanstown's post that pointed to where compatible T-Mobile (or at&t?) kernels could be found that could be flashed to the dev edition, but I can't seem to find that link either. Could someone also kindly point me to where I could find kernels compatible with the dev edition Verizon note 3?

I really need the .tar/zip files for MJ3 system and modem, the link to the kernels is just a plus.

Thanks to anyone kind enough that could give me the stock files for the dev edition, since a complete restore .tar doesn't exist yet.
I posted the MJ3 Stock dev kernel Odin tar.md5 here
The Following User Says Thank You to Surge1223 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]