XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one s not booting n restarts into recovery

Tip us?

rajroccks
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC one s not booting n restarts into recovery

Hello friends I have updates my Rom from maximushd 10.0.0 to magiorom 1.0.4..but after install its not booting n restarts into recovery. ..pls help me if any suggestions. .I'm s-off n hboot 2.16..twrp 2.6.1.0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

tivofool
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajroccks View Post
Hello friends I have updates my Rom from maximushd 10.0.0 to magiorom 1.0.4..but after install its not booting n restarts into recovery. ..pls help me if any suggestions. .I'm s-off n hboot 2.16..twrp 2.6.1.0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Are you using a different TWRP than the specific one in the original post from Maximus thread? Downloaded and installed from that thread, not just assumed 2.6.1.0 are all the same.

Even if you are using the correct modded TWRP, you could reflash that recovery and see if it works now.

rajroccks
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivofool View Post
Are you using a different TWRP than the specific one in the original post from Maximus thread? Downloaded and installed from that thread, not just assumed 2.6.1.0 are all the same.

Even if you are using the correct modded TWRP, you could reflash that recovery and see if it works now.
thanks for reply bro..im on redtwrp which stated in magiorom n i also reflashed it two times but not success..still not booting rom..