[GUIDE] workaround for apk parsing error
1. Download Es File Explorer from the Google Play Store.
2. Tick the fast access menu button in the top left corner of Es file explorer(looks like a globe with a picture of a phone in front of it)
3. When the menu pops out click the settings icon in the bottom right .
4. Scroll down to tools settings and click app manager.
5. Go to the last option and tick "(un)install apk automatically"
Es will then do the leg work for you when you want to install an apk, all you have to do is go to the folder in which it was downloaded and click the apk file.
I think this option is a lot easier than other workarounds that involve using google drive or moving the apk to a root folder.
You will need to turn on the root explorer option of Es file explorer for this to work, but if you need this workaround chances are you have an unlocked bootloader and are rooted. To turn on the root explorer click the fast access menu button in the top left corner, scroll down to root explorer ,click to on and grant superuser access.