5,599,254 Members 37,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SP Flash tool - Completely Dead Phone (UMI X2)

Tip us?

umang_nine
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy SP Flash tool - Completely Dead Phone (UMI X2)

Hi, I was trying to use Flash tool and Don't know what happend but My Phone is completely DEAD right now even power button is also not working no screen is there (just blank phone).

I am having UMI X2 2GB rom, 32 gb internal memory, 1.5 GHZ (MT6589T) Model.

I tried to use SP Flash tool to recover my phone. Firstly I tried to format the phone, After that I tried to run the correct scatter file for MT6589 (from one of the ROM Posted under UMI-X2).

Drivers for the SP Flash tool is loaded correctly (into my Windows 8 Pc). I was previosly getting error as follow : SP FLASH TOOL ERROR: (8200)

[Platform Error] The load and target are inconsistent!

Now, after searching a lot I found that its something wrong with SP Flash tool version.
So I downloaded SP Flash Tool V3.1304.O.sn119 version. After that I am trying to "Download" the rom (with the correct scatter file for my ROM). but its only showing me RED Bar (with 100%) and after that it does nothing. Its neither showing me any error nor its continuing the process.

I am in serious problem here. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance!
- Umang

takagen
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by umang_nine View Post
Now, after searching a lot I found that its something wrong with SP Flash tool version.
So I downloaded SP Flash Tool V3.1304.O.sn119 version. After that I am trying to "Download" the rom (with the correct scatter file for my ROM). but its only showing me RED Bar (with 100%) and after that it does nothing. Its neither showing me any error nor its continuing the process.

I am in serious problem here. Please help me out.
Try this version of :
Works for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to takagen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]