[Q] Folder Mount Probs

Tip us?

aldunn1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Storage [Q] Folder Mount Probs

Hiya wonder if someone could help me here
What seems to be the problem is im using folder mount but after a while my files on ext sd card are getting corrupted such as lost.dir ive tried a few times now and still the same thing
ive tried 2 different sd cards and still the same problem occurs
also used gl to sd and having the same problem
im using the flashtool doomlord root
does anyone else seemed to of had this problem and found a fix or does anyone know an explanation
Thank you you help would be most welcome

Nanostray
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Post Updating and Mounting

Are you sure the folder mount mounts the folders to the apps they belong to at every boot? Mine didn't after 3 times booting. And maybe the files get corrupted when you update the app with your folders on SD unmounted. I'm not sure, just a thought

aldunn1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray View Post
Are you sure the folder mount mounts the folders to the apps they belong to at every boot? Mine didn't after 3 times booting. And maybe the files get corrupted when you update the app with your folders on SD unmounted. I'm not sure, just a thought

yes i think it does how would i check mate and dont recall updating the apps when mounted or unmounted pal cheers

Nanostray
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldunn1 View Post
yes i think it does how would i check mate and dont recall updating the apps when mounted or unmounted pal cheers
Well, to check whether the folders are mounted after a boot is easy, reboot and wait for the popup (like when superuser acces has been granted) to say folder are mounted properly (and then something with Good: X, Fail:Y). Hope it helps you out

aldunn1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray View Post
Well, to check whether the folders are mounted after a boot is easy, reboot and wait for the popup (like when superuser acces has been granted) to say folder are mounted properly (and then something with Good: X, Fail:Y). Hope it helps you out
Cheers for your help what you mean by good:x fail:y

Nanostray
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Post Good: X Fail:Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldunn1 View Post
Cheers for your help what you mean by good:x fail:y
Well, after that message, or even in it there should be a line which gives you information about the process. If a folder was mounted properly, then Good would be +1, If it wasn't, for example the folder is missing, then Fail would be +1. Example: 2 folders -> both mounted propely Good:2 Fail:0
1 mounted unproperly Good:1 Fail:1
( X and Y are just different numbers)
Tags
folder mount, gl to sd, sd card corruption