[Q] Cant get to DL or recovery modes but phone bootloops on homescreen
At the gym the other day i looked down at my phone, and it seemed to be turned off for some reason. This is the state its in now:
1. The phone is not responsive on battery, and the battery is fully charged.
2. Upon plugging the phone in to power, it has the charging animation.
3. When trying to go in to either dowbload or recovery modes, the respective preliminary screens show up, then the phone bootloops.
4. When booting normally (under power), everything seems normal and it can get to the lock screen. Then sometimes i can pull down the notification bar and go to settings, but other times it randomly bootloops. If i pull out the power, it turns off.
5. This is a replacement phone from verizon about two weeks ago. The last one had bad screen burn in.
Im rooted and unlocked and i was running jellybeans v19 ROM.
Im in Germany right now on a Vodafone prepaid SIM. When putting the Verizon SIM back in, the same things happen.
1. I was able to get into Recovery by quickly pressing reboot and reboot into recovery. From here I could get into Download Mode.
2. I first cleared my Dalvik & Cache and reflashed JellyBeans v19, then cleared Dalvik & Cache again. This did no solve any problems.
3. Next I flashed the Stock VRBMF1 Firmware through Odin, which also did not solve any problems.
4. Now I am downloading Root66 and following Hero's guide
to unbricking a soft-bricked device.