[Q] Help need for setting

Tip us?

jdomadia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Help need for setting

Hello, I need help in settings, its very small settings problem but I m not able to sort it out & I need help of u guys,under settings there is device tab & under lock screen there is a option for clock widget options,under this there is a clock size which is for me its grey I cant change anything there,I want clock size in lock in Big size, but i m not able to change,please Help, Thanks in advance.

jdomadia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195

DONATE TO ME
I remember i was able to change this settings to large, but I don't know how this is disable, what about u guys have this enabled?please check

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomadia View Post
Hello, I need help in settings, its very small settings problem but I m not able to sort it out & I need help of u guys,under settings there is device tab & under lock screen there is a option for clock widget options,under this there is a clock size which is for me its grey I cant change anything there,I want clock size in lock in Big size, but i m not able to change,please Help, Thanks in advance.
I think that is "linked" to some of the other lockscreen settings - if you have dual clock and/or any form of security the clock only fits if it is small - so that is enforced automatically by Samsung.
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7
The Following User Says Thank You to xclub_101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdomadia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195

DONATE TO ME
Thanks bro..I also think as you but I m not able to find out...what about you how is in your mobile?r u able to do changes in clock size?

jdomadia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195

DONATE TO ME
Solved,problem was personal message was set,after disabled that i was able to chg.thanks