Easy steps to install CWM and root Samsung grand duos i9082 with fixes(for problems).
I would like to inform you guys if some have problem in rooting then, it must be that he or she must have updated grand duos .
So here are few steps I would like to suggest :
* Download the files from the attachments and extract them
!!Note :I would like to inform here that take the recovery .tar file from here according to your firmware (4.1.2 or 4.2.2) :
) as said by Mohanshshr.!!
* Switch off your phone and boot into download mode (vol down + home + power) and press vol up to proceed
* Open odin in pc and and click on PDA
* Locate the you extracted from the CWM touch zip and click open
* Make sure only 'Auto reboot' and 'F.Reset Time' is checked . **
* Click start once complete odin should say 'PASS' and your phone will reboot
* Copy the Supersu zip file into your external sd card.
* Now switch off your phone and boot into recovery mode (vol up + home + power)
* Now select install zip from sd card -> Choose zip from sd card
* Now locate the supersu zip file and click install
* Now CWM will install the zip
* Samsung devices come with a special flash counter that tracks the no. of times you flash custom roms and zips.
* If you wish to reset the flash counter back to original Download triangle away app by chainfire and hit reset counter. (in attachments)
!!Note: If it doesn't show cwm by pressing vol up + home + power that try steps again and add this step to the above step :
** Uncheck the Auto-Reboot check box then after the odin says "PASS" remove your battery directly.
Try to go to CWM by pressing volume up+power+home buttons. !!
** - Indicates additional info. is below in note.
!!Note : Update-SuperSu.1.5.1.zip is for 4.2.2 firmware, download Update -SuperSu .1.5.0zip for 4.1.2 from attachments.
:!Hope this works and inform as many people as you can.
Thanks to Suriya 357, Chottu222, icyhotguy and Mohanshbhr for help.
Special thanks to priyatam and associates.
Press thanks if my post and thread helped you.