XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [q] problem with security issue

Tip us?

TimeTwister83
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] [q] problem with security issue

Hi im so sorry for the repeated post but im ready to pull my hair out, its taken me hours but im trying to just return to stock firmware I downloaded LGNPST 2.2.3 but having problems trying to restore it. When i slected the only dll file it list and then i select my bin file and click start it instantly finished and errors out. What might i be doing wrong?

Rishi.
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTwister83 View Post
Hi im so sorry for the repeated post but im ready to pull my hair out, its taken me hours but im trying to just return to stock firmware I downloaded LGNPST 2.2.3 but having problems trying to restore it. When i slected the only dll file it list and then i select my bin file and click start it instantly finished and errors out. What might i be doing wrong?
Can you post some details about your phone ( previous versions , recovery ) ?
WHat is the error code/message in LGNPST ?
WHat files are you flashing , and what guide did you followed for it ??

Usually the LGNPST will throw an error at either 67% or 85% , and will say the phone has been disconnected. This is usual , and not to worry about.
If it has gone upto 85% , and the phone is still stuck in boot loop , then I would suggest you to see if the recovery is installed now or not ??
If yes, then mount the stock .zip flashable firmware on the ext SD card , and flash it through TWRP.

You should post a bit in detail so we can see what steps may have went wrong.

Rishi.
Nokia N95-RM320 | Nokia 6630.
SE K750i | SE K310i.
Moto Atrix 4g(Stolen) | LG Optimus G E970. ( Now Liberated )
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel I can be of some help , feel free to PM.