[Q] soft bricked?

Tip us?

golcheck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] soft bricked?

Hi guys. I have N8010. Was playing with different toms but after all decided to go back to stock so tried to flash stock rom (from SamMobile). Mistakenly ticked "nand erase all" but flashing failed just at the beginning. So then flashed again (without "nand erase") and it flashed fine. But instead of "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" there is like messy screenshot from download mode. And additionally my laptop sees my tablet only when it is in download mode so cannot copy files even with adb.
Also tried to flash boeffla kernel via odin but it turned the splash screen completely white.
Tried also flashing with pit file and "repartition" ticked in odin but still the same....
Anyone could help?

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
Quote:
Originally Posted by golcheck View Post
Hi guys. I have N8010. Was playing with different toms but after all decided to go back to stock so tried to flash stock rom (from SamMobile). Mistakenly ticked "nand erase all" but flashing failed just at the beginning. So then flashed again (without "nand erase") and it flashed fine. But instead of "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" there is like messy screenshot from download mode. And additionally my laptop sees my tablet only when it is in download mode so cannot copy files even with adb.
Also tried to flash boeffla kernel via odin but it turned the splash screen completely white.
Tried also flashing with pit file and "repartition" ticked in odin but still the same....
Anyone could help?
New motherboard ,or have a look at a nand post from SGS3 same ideas may or may not work .
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...43&postcount=9

Possible a service centre may be able to use JTag to repair ,

golcheck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
Many thanks for the hint!
I knew I was missing something and I found it was param.bin - I found only one firmware on SamMobile which has it (MH2). Flashed it and splash screen is back and usb connection is back!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app