XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

xt912 boot fail, need help. Motorola Razr

Tip us?

saikitsune
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default xt912 boot fail, need help. Motorola Razr

So, I was trying to root the phone, something got messed up and now it fails to boot. When I try to boot normally or recorver I get:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invalid Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.77
eMMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CG OTV (CG:system): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG:system, status: 0X0056)
Invalid CG OTV (CG:system)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm charging the phone again because the battery is low.

When I download the stock ROMs from anywhere I get 1 of 2 problems, either I cant extract it completely because:
1 or more files are "corrupt" or the XML file is "wrong"

or when using RSD lite It stops at 1/16 - 3/16 because "Phone returned fail"

All I need to do is reinstall the stock ROM or a custom one in order to even get the phone usable.

Is there a way to unlock the bootloader to install a ROM from this situation? I'm unable to boot normally or recovery.
Please help :c

MORE INFO:
So while trying to manually flash 4.1.2 jellybean back onto my razr, it wouldnt flash system.img or cdrom
Keeps telling me it failed, and when using RSDlite, it now goes up to about step 11/16 or 10/14 (depending on the fastboot files) which is where it's trying to flash system.img.
I need the xt912 4.1.2 jellybean fastboot files.
Right now I have the phone jumpcharging so there is no problem with low battery, but when flashing the phone I've tried RSD lite, fastboot.exe and moto-fastboot.exe/mfastboot.exe
When using any of those I just cant flash system.img and CDrom, sometimes in Matts utility it won't flash the preinstall.img.

my59
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by saikitsune View Post
So, I was trying to root the phone, something got messed up and now it fails to boot. When I try to boot normally or recorver I get:
Invalid Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.77
eMMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CG OTV (CG:system): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG:system, status: 0X0056)
Invalid CG OTV (CG:system)

Right now I'm charging the phone again because the battery is low.

When I download the stock ROMs from anywhere I get 1 of 2 problems, either I cant extract it completely because:
1 or more files are "corrupt" or the XML file is "wrong"

or when using RSD lite It stops at 1/16 - 3/16 because "Phone returned fail"

All I need to do is reinstall the stock ROM or a custom one in order to even get the phone usable.

Is there a way to unlock the bootloader to install a ROM from this situation? I'm unable to boot normally or recovery.
Please help :c

MORE INFO:
So while trying to manually flash 4.1.2 jellybean back onto my razr, it wouldnt flash system.img or cdrom
Keeps telling me it failed, and when using RSDlite, it now goes up to about step 11/16 or 10/14 (depending on the fastboot files) which is where it's trying to flash system.img.
I need the xt912 4.1.2 jellybean fastboot files.
Right now I have the phone jumpcharging so there is no problem with low battery, but when flashing the phone I've tried RSD lite, fastboot.exe and moto-fastboot.exe/mfastboot.exe
When using any of those I just cant flash system.img and CDrom, sometimes in Matts utility it won't flash the preinstall.img.
Have you tried following this procedure?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9lPw5Lxpx4