Tip us?

Guich
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2934

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan89 View Post
Hello , thx for the app , i love how informative it is , tho there's only one issue for me , i can't seem to find screen settings , or the app still doesn't support this ?
Screen settings like?
Are you meaning gamma control etc like faux app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliesTheMan View Post
Hey Guich, nice job so far on the app. I checked it out, it's going to be a big contender among kernel control apps.
Hey!
Yeah i think so, but remeber, the app isn't from me, but it's from @xcesco89 that is teaching me some tips

Shan89
Old
Thanks Meter 2259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich View Post
Screen settings like?
Are you meaning gamma control etc like faux app?

Hey!
Yeah i think so, but remeber, the app isn't from me, but it's from @xcesco89 that is teaching me some tips
Yeah lol , sorry for bad expression , but yeah , gama control like from the faux app.
HTC One X - The ultimate guide for battery life + performance[accurate UV values CPU & GPU, GPU OC/UC, EMC Oc(ram) safe freqs][PMC v8 setup for extreme battery and PMC v8 for performance FOR EVERYONE with SMARTMAX governor][SetCPU Guide/ Profiles SENSE & AOSP]-Updated 15.5.2013

Xperia Z1 PORT - App/Launcher/Widgets/Keyboard - ALL DEVICES

Guich
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2934

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan89 View Post
Yeah lol , sorry for bad expression , but yeah , gama control like from the faux app.
I can ask, but i think it's a bit hard to implement atm
The Following User Says Thank You to Guich For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CharliesTheMan
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2473

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich View Post

Hey!
Yeah sorry I should have phrased that better, I meant to say that the the developer has done a nice job with it and also you for helping out with it.

You're lucky to get to be involved in the early stages. I was very fortunate to become involved with Cedric the developer of Android Tuner as the app was being designed, it just happened the timing was perfect as I was learning to build and tweak kernels while Cedric was building the app. We helped each other, he taught me a lot and also I was able to provide input on sense specific tweaks and commits that he wasn't familiar with, and my interaction with the community and general support helped him to be able to focus on development of the app.

It's great to hear you're getting to provide input and watch feedback and also see ideas come to life. Keep us updated on the app and learn all you can, it will pay off in unexpected ways.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Help CharliesTheMan out by signing up for Copy with this link https://copy.com?r=lK6L1Y

The Following User Says Thank You to CharliesTheMan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]