XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Auto Rotate Screen??Possible??4.1.2

Tip us?

chuah1997
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Question [Q] Auto Rotate Screen??Possible??4.1.2

Hmm..Wonder is there anyone know how to make our beloved Xperia S/SL's Screen rotatable???in Home~ :\ i want it so bad..i search the whole XDA Forum..but i can't find any solution suitable for this problem...so please...any developer know how to did it??i know this need to decompile my Home.apk..but i don't know where and which code i should change....T^T PLEASE~ and Sorry for my bad english :\ cause i'm not english education...i'm chinese...

ghassano015
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Xperia Z launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuah1997 View Post
Hmm..Wonder is there anyone know how to make our beloved Xperia S/SL's Screen rotatable???in Home~ :\ i want it so bad..i search the whole XDA Forum..but i can't find any solution suitable for this problem...so please...any developer know how to did it??i know this need to decompile my Home.apk..but i don't know where and which code i should change....T^T PLEASE~ and Sorry for my bad english :\ cause i'm not english education...i'm chinese...
I don't if your problem have a solution but you can install the( xperia Z launcher )It is exactly the same as the home in xperia S /SL and better and you can rotate the screen in any direction you want

cooperke
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Can you post the Z launcher?

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
Tags
home, possible??, question, rotation