5,595,645 Members 45,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to s-on to return for repair.

Tip us?
 
Ashes20vt
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default [Q] How to s-on to return for repair.

Hi, I s-off'd my htc one back in july when it had its first speaker repair (phone was locked to orange and was sick of waiting for them to release the updates) I am running stock 4.3 htc__001 . The top speaker has popped again after being in silent mode for afew days (when i turned volume back on the speaker was popped, so sure how but i can barely hear anyone on it anymore)
I want to return to htc again for another repair but i left it in s-off. I have been trying to put it back to s-on but no luck. Revone doesn't support hboot 1.55 and the rumrunner just kicks me out after afew minutes.

Has anyone got any ideas of how to return it back to s-on?


Thanks for your help in advance

Ashley
 
nkk71
Old
#2  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2069
Posts: 4,282
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes20vt View Post
Hi, I s-off'd my htc one back in july when it had its first speaker repair (phone was locked to orange and was sick of waiting for them to release the updates) I am running stock 4.3 htc__001 . The top speaker has popped again after being in silent mode for afew days (when i turned volume back on the speaker was popped, so sure how but i can barely hear anyone on it anymore)
I want to return to htc again for another repair but i left it in s-off. I have been trying to put it back to s-on but no luck. Revone doesn't support hboot 1.55 and the rumrunner just kicks me out after afew minutes.

Has anyone got any ideas of how to return it back to s-on?


Thanks for your help in advance

Ashley
check my guide (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082), s-on is strictly a PERSONAL CHOICE, but if you do intend on doing it, then follow the guide exactly.
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ashes20vt
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
check my guide (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082), s-on is strictly a PERSONAL CHOICE, but if you do intend on doing it, then follow the guide exactly.
Thanks your an absolute star, worked straight away. Thanks again for your help and very fast reply.
I have send it off now and have another speaker replaced

Ashley
 
nkk71
Old
#4  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2069
Posts: 4,282
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes20vt View Post
Thanks your an absolute star, worked straight away. Thanks again for your help and very fast reply.
I have send it off now and have another speaker replaced

Ashley
no problem, sorry to hear about the bad speaker, hopefully they'll repair it quickly.
take it easy, and Merry Christmas
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes