5,606,530 Members 33,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [help] tried to flash googy max 2...

Tip us?

deathblade
Old
(Last edited by deathblade; 21st December 2013 at 04:17 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 353
Exclamation [Q] [help] tried to flash googy max 2...

hi i did something stupid and tried to flash googy max 2 kernel for international on my i747 without looking what thread it was from... now my device doesnt turn on... well it kinda does but the screen doesnt turn on but when i connect it to my computer my computer tried to reconize it... adb doesnt see it and i cant seem to get it into download mode.... anything anyone could suggest that might help?

ok so my computer reads my s3 as qhsusb_dload now, i install drivers i found in another thread and it now see my phone as qualcomm hsusb qdloader 9008

Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Rom:Sinless/Vanir (via Multirom)

Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747
Rom: Vanir 4.4.2

Samsung SGH-i977 Infuse 4G

LINKS:
MY SLIDING MESSAGING THEMES ARE LOCATED HERE

deathblade
Old
(Last edited by deathblade; 22nd December 2013 at 02:45 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 353
G
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
hi i did something stupid and tried to flash googy max 2 kernel for international on my i747 without looking what thread it was from... now my device doesnt turn on... well it kinda does but the screen doesnt turn on but when i connect it to my computer my computer tried to reconize it... adb doesnt see it and i cant seem to get it into download mode.... anything anyone could suggest that might help?

ok so my computer reads my s3 as qhsusb_dload now, i install drivers i found in another thread and it now see my phone as qualcomm hsusb qdloader 9008
OK so trying to get att to ship me a new one, bought it at Bestbuy (who said that it had water damage with all the indicaters white not pink and no sighs of water damage at all)... So yeah.

Update: just called Att and ordered my new s3 free of charge (cuz I haven't owned it a year yet) should be in in 1-2days

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Rom:Sinless/Vanir (via Multirom)

Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747
Rom: Vanir 4.4.2

Samsung SGH-i977 Infuse 4G

LINKS:
MY SLIDING MESSAGING THEMES ARE LOCATED HERE

Threezees
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
G
OK so trying to get att to ship me a new one, bought it at Bestbuy (who said that it had water damage with all the indicaters white not pink and no sighs of water damage at all)... So yeah.

Update: just called Att and ordered my new s3 free of charge (cuz I haven't owned it a year yet) should be in in 1-2days

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Glad you got it taken care of. It sounds to me like you would have been hosed anyhow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Threezees For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]