Memory cann't be read

Tip us?

Waledzaki
Old
(Last edited by Waledzaki; 22nd December 2013 at 07:24 PM.) Reason: Wrong title
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Memory cann't be read

I unlocked and rooted my nexus and tried to connect 3g dongle using otg so I installed an application that flashed something then the device turned off when I opened it it showed a message "operation didn't complete not enough memory" and the play store doesnt open any more when I open the gallery it says "no external sd card" and I cant open the camera,gallery,play store or any file explorer because the memory isnt identified but in settings it shows the free space 11 gb and I can install apps using nexus tool kit on through computer and youtube works fine so does other apps and when I connect the device to computer the memory size is unknown and cannt be opened.

Winudert
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waledzaki View Post
I unlocked and rooted my nexus and tried to connect 3g dongle using otg so I installed an application that flashed something then the device turned off when I opened it it showed a message "operation didn't complete not enough memory" and the play store doesnt open any more when I open the gallery it says "no external sd card" and I cant open the camera,gallery,play store or any file explorer because the memory isnt identified but in settings it shows the free space 11 gb and I can install apps using nexus tool kit on through computer and youtube works fine so does other apps and when I connect the device to computer the memory size is unknown and cannt be opened.
If you don't have important info, do format, you even can do factory reset.
In old devices box:
HTC Hero -- Samsung Galaxy S -- HTC Desire S -- Samsung Galaxy Tab -- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus -- Sony Xperia Go (Defected) -- Samsung Galaxy S II -- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 -- Samsung Galaxy Note -- Google Nexus 7 -- LG Optimus 4X HD -- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

Still using:
Nokia Lumia 720 - Windows Phone 8 with Amber
Google Nexus 7 Gen2 - stock Android 4.4.2
LG G2 - stock Android 4.4.2

Waledzaki
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winudert View Post
If you don't have important info, do format, you even can do factory reset.
I did factory reset and installed new software then updated to kitkat 4.4.2 and tried cyanogenmod but I still have this problem
and this is the same problem I have http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2529380 but there is no answer.