XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] (Q) Can someone please help me with flashing

Tip us?

Pace Sketchy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] (Q) Can someone please help me with flashing

Ok so I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, I dont really understand what flashing is and would like someone to explain it to me please. And also if I flash my galaxy will I lose all of my Data?

ron31
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Default flashing

flashing means installing a custom rom a different operating systeme from a developer you do a nandriod back up for your settings with twrp or cwmr and back apps up with titanium back up hope this helps you

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace Sketchy View Post
Ok so I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, I dont really understand what flashing is and would like someone to explain it to me please. And also if I flash my galaxy will I lose all of my Data?
You need to read the "pinned" threads in the general and q&a sections before you brick your phone. Everything is already explained in those threads.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.