How can I mount System

Search This thread

nuri-d

Feb 10, 2012
Hello, I want to do install the cleaner script from galaxyuser http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2544205

But when I mount system an error occurs "Mount: Cant find /sdcard in /proc/mounts" and "cant find external_sd in /proc/mounts". I tryed to mount system via cwm and via Rom Toolbox same result.

any idea?:confused:

Hazou

Feb 5, 2012
Hello, I want to do install the cleaner script from galaxyuser http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2544205

But when I mount system an error occurs "Mount: Cant find /sdcard in /proc/mounts" and "cant find external_sd in /proc/mounts". I tryed to mount system via cwm and via Rom Toolbox same result.

any idea?:confused:

What is the command u are using? I never noticed when i am mounting my system that it has that error.

U are using: "mount /system" ??

nuri-d

Feb 10, 2012
Yes. In romtoolbox i'd used scripmanager and choose Mount read. Than i choose the cleaner.sh.

Gesendet von meinem XT890 mit Tapatalk

Hazou

Feb 5, 2012
Yes. In romtoolbox i'd used scripmanager and choose Mount read. Than i choose the cleaner.sh.

hmm, dunno then. Never used romtoolbox, maybe it won't execute on it, but why aren't u using the methode the maker suggested? Plain simple if u ask me when it is connected by adb through usb.

nuri-d

Feb 10, 2012
Try that also. But when im in recoverymode and Mount system and type adb command theres no response. And if i Boot up the phone it says that theris no mount

Hazou

Feb 5, 2012
Cwm or twrp?

And mount the system in adb shell. Cwm can mount the system correctly, but twrp has some problems there. U can only Mount system in twrp by using the mount function in adb shell.

Try this:

Reboot in recovery
Check adb, adb devices
Remount adb root, adb remount
Mount system, adb shell mount /system

And after this use the commands from the topic.

Other methods.

Needs a terminal emulator installed on the phone.
1. Download the razricleaner.sh to the root of your internal sdcard
2. Open the terminal app
3. Give it su rights. "Su"
4. Give the file proper perm "chmod 777 storage/sdcard0/razricleaner.sh" I still think 777 is way to high...
5. Execute the file ". Storage/sdcard0/razricleaner.sh" or "exec storage/sdcard0/razricleaner.sh"

The paths may differ from yours. Change them to the ones you need.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:
Reactions: nuri-d

nuri-d

Feb 10, 2012
Cwm.

Ill try that tomorrow. Thanks for helping

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cwm or twrp?

And mount the system in adb shell. Cwm can mount the system correctly, but twrp has some problems there. U can only Mount system in twrp by using the mount function in adb shell.

Try this:

Reboot in recovery
    Check adb, adb devices
    Remount adb root, adb remount
    Mount system, adb shell mount /system

And after this use the commands from the topic.

Other methods.

Needs a terminal emulator installed on the phone.
    1. Download the razricleaner.sh to the root of your internal sdcard
    2. Open the terminal app
    3. Give it su rights. "Su"
    4. Give the file proper perm "chmod 777 storage/sdcard0/razricleaner.sh" I still think 777 is way to high...
    5. Execute the file ". Storage/sdcard0/razricleaner.sh" or "exec storage/sdcard0/razricleaner.sh"

The paths may differ from yours. Change them to the ones you need.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app