5,593,401 Members 36,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sense 5 Camera on AOSP?

Tip us?
 
LukeNukem
Old
#1  
LukeNukem's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 121
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default [Q] Sense 5 Camera on AOSP?

I was wondering if it is possible to port the sense 5 camera app to stock android based ROMs.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my EndeavorU using Tapatalk
 
HTC Desire
Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
HTC One X endeavoru

Nexus 7 (2013) Flo
ROM: AOSPAL
Kernel: franco.Kernel

Motorola Moto X XT1052
stock rooted
 
nikola016
Old
#2  
nikola016's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 355
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Leskovac, Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeNukem View Post
I was wondering if it is possible to port the sense 5 camera app to stock android based ROMs.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my EndeavorU using Tapatalk
Nope, due to framework
The Following User Says Thank You to nikola016 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LukeNukem
Old
#3  
LukeNukem's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 121
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola016 View Post
Nope, due to framework
What about patching the framework with Xposed?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Pro
 
HTC Desire
Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
HTC One X endeavoru

Nexus 7 (2013) Flo
ROM: AOSPAL
Kernel: franco.Kernel

Motorola Moto X XT1052
stock rooted
 
nikola016
Old
#4  
nikola016's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 355
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Leskovac, Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeNukem View Post
What about patching the framework with Xposed?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Pro
It just won't work, devs will allready include it in roms, but simply thay can't.
 
LukeNukem
Old
#5  
LukeNukem's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 121
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola016 View Post
It just won't work, devs will allready include it in roms, but simply thay can't.
Alright, thanks for your answers mate!
Was just curious.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Pro
 
HTC Desire
Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
HTC One X endeavoru

Nexus 7 (2013) Flo
ROM: AOSPAL
Kernel: franco.Kernel

Motorola Moto X XT1052
stock rooted
 
nikola016
Old
#6  
nikola016's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 355
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Leskovac, Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeNukem View Post
Alright, thanks for your answers mate!
Was just curious.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Pro
No problem
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Prevent Unwanted Butt Dialing with Smart Pocket Guard

You may recall that back in August of last year, we took a look atAir SwiperbyXDA … more

Google ATAP Details Project Ara in Developers’ Conference

Earlier today, the Google ATAP teamkicked offits first ever Project Ara … more

HTC Sense 6 Ported to the Nexus 5

The Google Nexus 5 is regarded as having everything an Android user needs or wants: timely updates, … more