5,597,007 Members 48,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone boots into fastboot mode then i have to hold power up & down buttons

Tip us?

sullli
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone boots into fastboot mode then i have to hold power up & down buttons

i rooted my droid razr m a while ago the bootloader is locked ...2 days ago i reset my phone and now when i boot it the fastboot screen come up and i have to hold power and volume up & down buttons .and go to normal power up ........also my google play says no connection so none of my google apps work ..i tried the host file delete and the # method but nothing seems to work plz help me im lost can any one help me ?????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-21-17-10-43.png
Views:	321
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	2467440  

randomxlr907
Old
(Last edited by randomxlr907; 22nd December 2013 at 12:57 AM.) Reason: Better information
Thanks Meter 0
What you're gonna have to do is flash the firmware using RSD Lite.

First You'll need too download the firmware: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=8 download your version and build.

While you're waiting for that to download, download this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ite_v6.1.x.zip when its done unzip it. And install RSD Lite 6.1.5

Now when installing rsd lite itll stop and say it cant go on. Don't close the installer. Go to the file directory where rsd lite will be at witch should be in on the the programs folders. Once you find it make a new folder in the Program Files (x86) and make a folder called RSD Lite. Move the files to that folder then close the folder. Then you can make a shortcut and use RSD Lite.

Now when your firmware is done downloading unzip it. Next go into the folder and find the .xml file and open it with notepad.

What you're gonna do is delete most of the lines it should look like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<flashing>
<header>
<phone_model model="SM_JB_VZW_1FF" />
<software_version version="smq_vzw-user 4.1.2 9.8.1Q-66 28 release-keysSM_BP_101031.027.32.81P" />
<interfaces>
<interface name="AP" />
</interfaces>
</header>
<steps interface="AP">
<step operation="flash" partition="logo" filename="logo.bin" MD5="506F42184C465D9CD8BB2BD27DB77F1A" />
</steps>
</flashing>

Now put your phone in fastboot. and open up RSD Lite. Once rsd is open plug in your phone. click the button with three dots. Find the folder with your firmware and choose the .xml file and press start. Wait a couple seconds your phone will reboot when its done you're set. if somethong goes wrong let me know.

Hope this helps.

deeuus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks, i fix my razr m from abnormal boot (after try to root 9.8.1Q-94)

aviwdoowks
Old
Thanks Meter 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeuus View Post
thanks, i fix my razr m from abnormal boot (after try to root 9.8.1Q-94)
Hey noob! Turn on your PMs.
Moto X, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra Stuck W/O Root links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7. Wait Wait Wait: My OTG fix works!