[*** delete me ***]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sparkyuiop

sdfix reboot forever?

I installed the Jellybean SD fix as directed on my Sensation XL Cyanogen Mod 9, Android 4.0.4, S-Off. I was informed after wiping all the locations without a problem that the fix completed successfully. I have now been rebooting for 10 minuses.

This don't look good!

smlie4

Jan 30, 2010
I can't access my internal SD card on my XL after flashing CM10.1 ROM

The phone boots fine it just doesnt mount the SD card, nor can i access it in recoverymode.

I was looking at the instructions when unable to access SD card maybe they are for an earlier version of XL Multitool as I have downloaded 2.1 and step6 of the instructions says match the line to your hboot does not match the main menu options of v2.1 of the multi tool.

anders3408

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Jerslev
I can't access my internal SD card on my XL after flashing CM10.1 ROM

The phone boots fine it just doesnt mount the SD card, nor can i access it in recoverymode.

I was looking at the instructions when unable to access SD card maybe they are for an earlier version of XL Multitool as I have downloaded 2.1 and step6 of the instructions says match the line to your hboot does not match the main menu options of v2.1 of the multi tool.

Flash latest twrp and flash sdcard fix for jelly bean. If sdcard mount still faiæs, flash another rom as its a ROM issue then that should be fixed.

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium HD app

smlie4

Jan 30, 2010
Flash latest twrp and flash sdcard fix for jelly bean. If sdcard mount still faiæs, flash another rom as its a ROM issue then that should be fixed.

Yey fixed (many..many hours later)
1. Installed TWRP recovery from XL Multi tool v2.15. I think it was command 5 install TWRP for all HBOOT versions.
1a) Make sure you install HTC Sync on your PC from the HTC website first.
2. Then reboot into recovery I did this by loading back into my phone and then rebooting (choosing recovery).
3. In TWRP recovery find the option that says Mount SD and choose it.
4. You should then see your SD on your computer (your phone should still be connected to your computer).
5. Then you can copy the sd fix onto your SD card and use TWRP to install it as per anders instructions as start of guide.

Workaround I found along the way:
- Even if you don't have SD card you can still install apps.
- You can install dropbox and put SD fix.zip in dropbox on your computer and see it on your dropbox on your phone but you can't export it as it will only go to SD card.
- You can install ES file explorer and in the options menu in es file explorer, Grant ES file explorer superuser so you can add files under the root directory (if you don't grant your can't create files).
- In ES from options menu you can add cloud > dropbox account and then see your dropbox files and as ES has superuser permissions you can now move SD fix out of dropbox and into route directory which is also available in TWRP recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts