5,604,443 Members 48,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Should I keep my HTC One X or move to the Moto G?

Tip us?

monchee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Phone [Q] Should I keep my HTC One X or move to the Moto G?

I've posted this on Reddit, but I want to know the opinion of my HOX community.

Here goes:

I have my very loved HTC One X (International) with me at the moment. I've been happy with it after a year and a half.

My phone has the HOX wifi fault. And the battery life barely gives me 2-3 hours screen on time. I've tried underclocking, flashed custom roms, kernels, etc. But the battery still doesn't last me within the day. Not even until noon.

But I've been reading pretty good stuff about the Moto G and it's hardcore battery life.

I know that somehow I'm downgrading. I'll miss the slightly larger screen though. Also, I don't care about the camera, because I have my Canon EOS M with me which I can copy pictures to the phone via USB OTG.

Would it be worth it if I sell my HOX and get that one? Or do you have a phone to recommend me? I'm planning to get a Pebble smartwatch too if ever.

P.S. I'll be able to sell my hox for like $220-ish here in the Philippines. My cousin is in the US at the moment for the holiday season. So I have my way to get that phone.

--------------

I know that the kernel sources came out, which means some more tinkering. But I just can't shake the fact that there's little support for the Tegra 3. What's your verdict?

Moto G | XT1032 - 174.44.1.falcon_umts.Retail.en.US - Rooted
HTC One X | SOLD (Gonna miss my HOX.)
Nexus 7 2012 | CM11 KitKat

stillsober
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I would sell it just for the battery alone, It's cheaper too if you can sell yours for what you said!

bosas200
Old
Thanks Meter 120
And i am thinking about sell hox ant take nexus 4. But more i think, more i want to keep it

Sent from my HTC One X

monchee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillsober View Post
I would sell it just for the battery alone, It's cheaper too if you can sell yours for what you said!
Thanks! Hopefully selling it before Christmas. I'm gonna miss the HOX community tho.

Moto G | XT1032 - 174.44.1.falcon_umts.Retail.en.US - Rooted
HTC One X | SOLD (Gonna miss my HOX.)
Nexus 7 2012 | CM11 KitKat