XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with widgets and the lockscreen

Tip us?

Marikina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem with widgets and the lockscreen

I have the "Multiple Widgets" option turned on, but it doesn't bring out the "Favorite Apps" and "Camera" options. In the lockscreen when I try to swipe the clock to get to the "+" thing to add a widget, all the clock does is do a partial flip and get stuck. Even when I remove the clock I still can't add widgets to replace it and it comes back when I relock the device. Please someone help me because I'm really stumped.

x102x96x
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marikina View Post
I have the "Multiple Widgets" option turned on, but it doesn't bring out the "Favorite Apps" and "Camera" options. In the lockscreen when I try to swipe the clock to get to the "+" thing to add a widget, all the clock does is do a partial flip and get stuck. Even when I remove the clock I still can't add widgets to replace it and it comes back when I relock the device. Please someone help me because I'm really stumped.
Setting > Device > lock-screen > set swipe then > multiple widgets > select favorite apps and save
if this config not work first try restart and if problem remains try factory reset.

Java.Symbian.WP8.iOS4/5/6/7
Android; Fy \GB \ICS \JB \KK \CustomROM
Devices; Nexus \Xperia \Galaxy \LG \htc \Lenovo
./Android-Ubuntu Developing & Programming

>>> XperiaSmallApp & GalaxyMultiWindow & AndroidWear <<<
SonyXperiaZ2...
SamsungGalaxyNoteIII
;
N900 /NC1
GoogleNexus5; D821 /kXk | KOT49H | CM11 | Ubuntu |
CM11 (In Use)
GoogleNexus7; Grouper /kXk | JB-KK | Ubuntu |
BT5 & CM11 (In Use)

Marikina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x View Post
Setting > Device > lock-screen > set swipe then > multiple widgets > select favorite apps and save
if this config not work first try restart and if problem remains try factory reset.
I already had it set to "Swipe" and turned "Multiple Widgets" on, but there's no "Favorite Apps" option anywhere. Plus the other problems I mentioned.

Marikina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Silly me, I found the "Favorite Camera" and "Camera" options by tapping the "Multiple Widgets" option. However, I still can't swipe the default clock widget on the lock screen to get to "+" sign and add widgets (all it does is a partial flip and get stuck), and when I remove the the widget I can't add a replacement anyway and it comes back whenever I relock the screen.

Someone please help me because I'm really stumped here.