5,599,842 Members 47,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any stock rom that works for Softbank 201m xt907?

Tip us?

chickenpusher
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Any stock rom that works for Softbank 201m xt907?

Hi all,

I rooted my Softbank 201m XT907 Razr M but during the process screwed up my recovery and I am not left without a Stock rom. I have managed to flash a custom rom but I cannot use it without APN settings which (I have heard) are obtainable via Sbm4GSimInfo.apk if I am running a stock rom.

Does anyone have the stock that they would be kind enough to share with me? and also, the Verizon stock rom is different to the Softbank one right?so it won't work.

Thanks All!

aviwdoowks
Old
(Last edited by aviwdoowks; 22nd December 2013 at 06:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenpusher View Post
Hi all,

I rooted my Softbank 201m XT907 Razr M but during the process screwed up my recovery and I am not left without a Stock rom. I have managed to flash a custom rom but I cannot use it without APN settings which (I have heard) are obtainable via Sbm4GSimInfo.apk if I am running a stock rom.

Does anyone have the stock that they would be kind enough to share with me? and also, the Verizon stock rom is different to the Softbank one right?so it won't work.

Thanks All!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2246081
Try his original not mine
The DroidRazrWidget is what you may need, not sure though. Go to his forum. I have a link in my posts.
Moto X, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra Stuck W/O Root links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7. Wait Wait Wait: My OTG fix works!

chickenpusher
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2246081
Try his original not mine
The DroidRazrWidget is what you may need, not sure though. Go to his forum. I have a link in my posts.
Not sure if this is really what I'm looking for. It looks like the stock but it isn't the 201m version that I need. Thank you anyway. I might give it a try. Nothing to lose at this point.