5,597,198 Members 43,535 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP!! Galaxy note 3 not booting!!!

Tip us?

Jyashi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HELP!! Galaxy note 3 not booting!!!

I did not drop the phone anywhere, there is no hardware damage. Moments ago it was working fine but when I took it out of my pocket I saw it was off and wouldn't turn back on. It is not a battery issue as the battery was charged and I tried the battery on a friends note 3 and it worked fine.

I cant put the phone in download mode or anything I don't know whats wrong with it.

I'll try to post a youtube video of it please take a look. I have a lot of important data inside and have to get this thing working again.

Thanks.

Killberty
Old
Thanks Meter 380
Flash stock if u can get to download mode.

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 DBT-DMJ7 0x0
XDA Developers 4 premium app

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyashi View Post
I cant put the phone in download mode or anything I don't know whats wrong with it.

I'll try to post a youtube video of it please take a look. I have a lot of important data inside and have to get this thing working again.

Thanks.
If you can't get the phone to download mode (even after leaving it for 1 minute with no battery at all) then most likely it is something hardware. If it is a very serious hardware problem and your data was not also on the microSD I doubt there is any way you can recover it without paying 2-10 times the price of the phone (and if the data was inside knox I doubt you can ever recover it).
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7

Jyashi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Still nothing

I tried the battery out for 1 min but still nothing. Any other options?

Ark1406
Old
Thanks Meter 135
Just take it back to the store and get a new one. It's obviously manufacturer defect

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app