XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Some buttons on screen do not work

Tip us?

blazin6969
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Some buttons on screen do not work

Alright well I have flashed this with 3 roms and all are giving me issues with when pressing C in portrait it gives me xv and when I do T in lanscape it gives me RY. Now I would just think maybe its a rom, but I did flash 2 kindle fire HD today one a 16gb and one a 32gb. The 16gb runs fine no issues, I also used hashcode thread for that. Now for the other one I used the easier one and installed the firefire app and well I guess the easy wasnt so easy. Anyway is there anyway I can remove this bootloader and start fresh from stock? Without bricking it?

LinearEquation
Old
Thanks Meter 324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin6969 View Post
Alright well I have flashed this with 3 roms and all are giving me issues with when pressing C in portrait it gives me xv and when I do T in lanscape it gives me RY. Now I would just think maybe its a rom, but I did flash 2 kindle fire HD today one a 16gb and one a 32gb. The 16gb runs fine no issues, I also used hashcode thread for that. Now for the other one I used the easier one and installed the firefire app and well I guess the easy wasnt so easy. Anyway is there anyway I can remove this bootloader and start fresh from stock? Without bricking it?
Can you explain what you mean by pressing "T" and getting "RY? Just a little confusing. also, did you use FireFalsh or FireFireFire. What 16gb and 32gb Kindle Fire HD file did you flash? (to large of files) Where are you at and where do you want to get to? What tablet are you using?
[ROOT]
2013 KFHD7 KFSOWI with firmware 11.x.x.x KFSOWI (no camera/no HDMI output) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544736 Post 10 at the link has instructions to block Amazon OTA updates on KFHD 7 KFSOWI
Remove Ads from Lockscreen KFHD7 2013 KFSOWI http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48623841