[Q] Help with Quantum Rom

Tip us?

unknown243
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Help with Quantum Rom

Hey Guys and Gals,
This should likely be in the dev side, but I can't post there yet...but I do know what I'm doing
Mostly

Anyways, I have a SGH-T999V.
I flashed Quantum Rom v3 with no problems, the 4.4.1 rom. However, when trying to update in any fashion (thru the build in dev app, download and flash, or otherwise) I keep getting an error in recovery that the rom is for "d2att" and I am a "d2vzw". Does anyone know how I can correct this, or make my phone appear as a d2att? I know the rom works, as it is successfully installed and working with no issues at all. Except this one.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-unknown243

allendover1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Getting the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown243 View Post
Hey Guys and Gals,
This should likely be in the dev side, but I can't post there yet...but I do know what I'm doing
Mostly

Anyways, I have a SGH-T999V.
I flashed Quantum Rom v3 with no problems, the 4.4.1 rom. However, when trying to update in any fashion (thru the build in dev app, download and flash, or otherwise) I keep getting an error in recovery that the rom is for "d2att" and I am a "d2vzw". Does anyone know how I can correct this, or make my phone appear as a d2att? I know the rom works, as it is successfully installed and working with no issues at all. Except this one.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-unknown243
I have a T999 Tmo version. I can't get it to install at all, simply states the same as yours, it is for d2att. After reading indepth on the dev forum for this rom, I can't find anything or anyone that states a fix to this - they are devs or brains on this matter and appear to just figure it out. I'm not a noob but still I don't create roms either. I also would have posted in there but well, as you see my status isn't at that level.

Sad no one has responded to your post yet since it is what I was looking hours for today and finally found your post, but no answers yet.

HOW do we install the Quantam 4.4 v3.12 rom onto a tomobile phone and in the case above a verizon phone. both s3's. I know some are doing it - as I have read it - but can't figure this out.

Please help???
Thanks