5,601,223 Members 56,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Broke the screen on my rooted S4. Can anyone point me the stock ROM?

Tip us?

Kirsel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Broke the screen on my rooted S4. Can anyone point me the stock ROM?

I figure I can just use Odin to unroot, but I need help finding a good stock ROM. I heard the NoWipe version isn't the best to use because they might search for SuperUser apps and deny the warranty, and that's all I've found.

Thanks

Mightycaptain
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsel View Post
I figure I can just use Odin to unroot, but I need help finding a good stock ROM. I heard the NoWipe version isn't the best to use because they might search for SuperUser apps and deny the warranty, and that's all I've found.

Thanks
I think you'd be fine to uninstall the super user app. I think you can use the no wipe tar. But they might update it. Or they might not. If you don't have the custom screen on boot send it in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kirsel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightycaptain View Post
I think you'd be fine to uninstall the super user app. I think you can use the no wipe tar. But they might update it. Or they might not. If you don't have the custom screen on boot send it in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Oh, I'm sorry I should specify. My screen is broken, as in I can't see anything on it. Not just cracked glass. So it's not necessarily just a matter of uninstalling super user. Since I'm not sure I can do that with a broken screen.
Tags
broken screen, galaxy s4, unroot