XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3 wifi bug!!!

Tip us?

naeem86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Default 4.3 wifi bug!!!

hi guys..idk if someone else got this bug. my wifi is shown on even if its off. ive been using 3 or more different 4.3 roms and everytime its the same thing. right now am on Dr. Ketan prerooted MKD rom and same thing. anybody knows how i can fix it? or is it the wifi patch that makes this? see my screenshot. i use wifi only when screen is on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-21-13-12-14[1].png
Views:	2372
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	2466496  

Fygaroo
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem86 View Post
hi guys..idk if someone else got this bug. my wifi is shown on even if its off. ive been using 3 or more different 4.3 roms and everytime its the same thing. right now am on Dr. Ketan prerooted MKD rom and same thing. anybody knows how i can fix it? or is it the wifi patch that makes this? see my screenshot. i use wifi only when screen is on.
Had the same issue and the solution is simple but i also didn't find it and ended up searching and posting for solution , go to settings connections and wifi then click the phone menu button and chose ADVANCED settings and there you should find ,,Scanning always available,, make sure its turned off.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fygaroo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

geekynoob
Old
Thanks Meter 1826

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem86 View Post
Turn off scanning always from advanced settings...
The Following User Says Thank You to geekynoob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MehruNisa
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Thanks ... It was deep inside advance settings

I had to select advance by menu buttons and then turned it off
now good on battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekynoob View Post
Turn off scanning always from advanced settings...

ThePraetor
Old
Thanks Meter 1
did you try to flash the wifi fix?