Tip us?

kyler084
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 117

DONATE TO ME
Send me the link and I'll make some mirrors

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

[B][COLOR="Blue"]Previous Phones -HTC Sensation (RIP) -HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, HTC Hero, HTC Wildfire, HTC Wildfire S, HTC Magic.

CURRENT PHONE - Motorola Moto G
Stock
CWM
TEAMMOTOG

darkeingel
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiquezip View Post
Solidfiles

I saw a bunch of .img files for different version in a folder called fsg. Perhaps this has something to do with the file being updates. It may been universal and a little script in the updates file tell the system which radio and partion to updates? I'm not sure but if more Dev looks into it it may possible

Good luck.

Here is my new thread for the update. I will Pm you guys the link to prevent the host being bombard and ended up nobody can download ..

Please get ready to mirror the files. After any of you finished download and successufully upload to another server. The link will be public
I have a 100mpbs connection here and can upload/download from MEGA within seconds. Waiting.

_________________not anymore_________________

HTC G1 - 2.2 - Rooted - Cyanogen
Nexus One - Stock - Rooted - 2.3.3
Nexus S - Rooted - 2.3.6
Blackberry 9700 - OS6 - Hybrid - BIS
HD7 - Locked - Mango 7720.
HD7 TMOUS - SIMUNLOCKED - 8107 - Locked.
iPhone 4S - 6.1.2 - evad3rs - jailbr0ken.
Lumia 720 WP 8 - Amber

_________________ current ______________________
MOTO G - 4.4.2 - Greenify'd & Rooted

ruslanche
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeingel View Post
Just to be clear, your phone is running an US AWS Retail Rom, correct?

Will try to flash this on the US Standard ROM and see what happens. Maybe an European wants to get that on his phone too and see what happens.
I'm from Ukraine and I'm waiting with impatience for US Global KitKat ROM, but I will also try US GSM version I'm using only 2G network, and 2G bands are the same in both versions.

diego2000x
Old
Thanks Meter 2
For some reason I cant post in the other thread, can you Pm me The link please?

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

burnsyboo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Wink Pm

Pm me please for a +1

joel_sinbad
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I saw a bunch of .img files for different version in a folder called fsg. Perhaps this has something to do with the file being updates. It may been universal and a little script in the updates file tell the system which radio and partion to updates? I'm not sure but if more Dev looks into it it may possible
So... the update.zip it's an universal one? That's sound interesting, I mean, the differences between the XT1032 and the XT1034 is that the XT1034 includes AWS frequencies for the US... but if the update where universal, it means that theorically it could be compatible with every Moto G firmware, don't you think?

antiquezip
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_sinbad View Post
So... the update.zip it's an universal one? That's sound interesting, I mean, the differences between the XT1032 and the XT1034 is that the XT1034 includes AWS frequencies for the US... but if the update where universal, it means that theorically it could be compatible with every Moto G firmware, don't you think?
That ... I don't know and not sure. It ways out of my league mate. Like I said, there are a bunch of .img file for different version that I've found on SDCard ... I'm no Dev at all

Nexus 4. DailyDriver
Stock. Rooted & Xposed.
Moto G.
Stock KitKat
HTC Amaze (Stolen)
HTC HD2 - iFixit & iBrokeit - retired

If you're planning to get dropbox for android, please uses this link so both you and me can get an extra free 250Mb
http://db.tt/xGMPM7Q

josalaito
Old
Thanks Meter 171

DONATE TO ME
Update.zip is based in patch system, i'm going to apply boot patch in a ubuntu workbench.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 usando Tapatalk 2
IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY JOB: INSERT COIN!
The Following User Says Thank You to josalaito For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joel_sinbad
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
That ... I don't know and not sure. It ways out of my league mate. Like I said, there are a bunch of .img file for different version that I've found on SDCard ... I'm no Dev at all
Let's see what we can find in that zip... then some devs extract the files to make a custom ROM based on that OTA, just we need some time...

antiquezip
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_sinbad View Post
Let's see what we can find in that zip... then some devs extract the files to make a custom ROM based on that OTA, just we need some time...
Good luck with you guys. I'm still rocking my N4 and happy with it.

The G is for my Mom and after applied the OTA I will keep it as it is. She don't needs root and custom stuffs. As for me, I sticked with stock rooted android since the Xposed Framework. Will came back if I bricked my phone again.

Nexus 4. DailyDriver
Stock. Rooted & Xposed.
Moto G.
Stock KitKat
HTC Amaze (Stolen)
HTC HD2 - iFixit & iBrokeit - retired

If you're planning to get dropbox for android, please uses this link so both you and me can get an extra free 250Mb
http://db.tt/xGMPM7Q

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to antiquezip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]