[Q] Custom Device status

Tip us?

safiezzina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Custom Device status

Hi All,

My S4 is indicating custum device status, while I'm using official Samsung firmware, I've just updated it to 4.3 using Kies.
Does anyone have idea concerning this issue.
I saw in some threads that this is due to SD card, but I'm not using any sd card.
Thanks.

Hagster
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You have Custom rom, or Custom recovery

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

safiezzina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagster View Post
You have Custom rom, or Custom recovery

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks Hagster, sorry but I'm novice, I personally unpack the phone and the only updates I've made are using kies, and don't know why the device was customized

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1468

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by safiezzina View Post
Thanks Hagster, sorry but I'm novice, I personally unpack the phone and the only updates I've made are using kies, and don't know why the device was customized
If your getting annoyed with this one try to flash a pre-rooted rom from djembey's thread and once your done install the triangle away to reset the binary and that should fix your problem and if you really want a stock rom then flash the stock rom from samsung and everything should be fine. have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"