XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't acces multitasting menu

Tip us?

Gamingmayr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can't acces multitasting menu

Since a few days I cannot get in the multitasking menu any more (double click on home does nothing). I tried various Sense-Roms (Sense 5.5, Android 4.4) and Kernels. After the install I can access the multitasking menu but as soon as I reboot the device the first time it won't work any longer and I have to re-install the ROM to get it working again (until next reboot). Currently I am running Android Revolution 41.0 with latest ElementalX Kernel (as already mentioned before - I tried other ROMs and Kernels too).

SmallMan123
Old
Thanks Meter 7
It could be that you have to hold the the home menu to bring up the multitasking

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
Stock ROM, CWM Recovery

Gamingmayr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No. This will open Google Now. Long Press brings me to the multitasking menu on other ROMs (Omni...) but not on Sense.

ZeRo2o9
Old
Thanks Meter 260
try holding the home button or double tapping home. some roms are set up different. if you cant figure it out you can always use an xposed mod to change what the home button does and set it to long press or double tap

Want a cool signature? Go to Team GFX Bandits!
Samsung Intercept>Droid 2>Huawei Acend 2>Evo 3D>
HTC Vivid & HTC Inspire 4g> HTC One XL> AT&T HTC One - ROM: WCX
Click Here For My HTC Vivid MIUI ROM (Discontinued)

Gamingmayr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I tried out double tapping and holding the home button. As I said before - holding home will open Google Now and double tap will just act as two normal tapps on home (closes App and brings me to home screen). Is there an XPosed Module you can recommend?