5,605,904 Members 47,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TechMatte amFilm Premium Screen Protector for Galaxy S4 Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint

Tip us?

roote223
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Smile TechMatte amFilm Premium Screen Protector for Galaxy S4 Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint

TechMatte amFilm Premium Screen Protector for Galaxy S4 Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint
Price: $5.95
My rating: 6/10
Amazon link: http://amzn.to/1ibA7I3

Features:
-Anti-Glare
-Anti-Fingerprint

I used this screen protector for about a week and a half. I liked how the glare was reduced, but the it degraded the screen quality. The screen had a grainy look, especially when looking at lighter colored things on your phone. It comes with 3 screen protectors so you donít have to worry about messing up when installing it and also a application card and cleaning cloth. It has nice packaging and information on the back of the contents, application, and application tips to make your life easier when installing the screen protector. The only thing that bothered me was the grainy look the screen protector gave. The grainy look is common for anti-glare/anti-fingerprint screen protectors and this was the first one I ever used so I wasnít used it and didnít get used to it.

Pros:
-Smooth finish
-No fingerprints
-Glare reduced a lot
-Affordable
-3 pack
-Easy installation
-Great customer service
-LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

Cons:
-Degrades screen quality (common with all of these types of screen protectors)
-Grainy look (also common, and I was not used to, plus my ocd)

I recommend this screen protector to someone who does not have a problem with the degradation of the screen and who wants an affordable screen protector, and if anti-glare/anti-fingerprint is really important to you. If you do not like this because of the degrading of the screen you can also check out the clear version of the screen protector.

zebell
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
I buy my screen protectors from the pound shop (uk shop)
made by case mate there pretty decent