5,604,122 Members 48,506 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't turn ON my Xperia V [DUPLICATE]

Tip us?

banciii
Old
(Last edited by banciii; 21st December 2013 at 01:39 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default Can't turn ON my Xperia V [DUPLICATE]

Hello!

Earlier, I rooted my new Xperia V and flashed official CM 10.2 (stable). Everything worked fine. Later, I tried a few times the CM11 nightlies. 1-2x I get back to CM10.2 with a previous CWM backup. Yesterday, I changed back to CM10.2 again, after I got a few blue screen reboots with CM11. But after I restored CM10.2, I noticed that I am still getting blue screen reboots with CM10.2 too. :-O I didn't understand it, so I wiped everything, formatted my SD card and tried a full clean install. After the first gapps updates via play store, I got a blue screen reboot again. I was angry and formatted system, data, cache, sdcard0, sdcard1 via CWM and power off. I copied the needed install zips to my SDcard with a card adapter, put it back to my phone and tried to turn on, but nothing happened at all. I also tried to connect to my PC and start in fastboot, but the blue LED also did not come and nothing happened. Totally dark everything, even after some minutes with removed battery. Only I get a blinking red LED when I remove the battery and connect to the charger (which stops, when I am pushing the power button), but apart from this, completely nothing. (( I am really scared now, help somebody. :$$$

Best regards,
Zalan

EDIT: sorry, DUPLICATE - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2572334
  • Phone: Sony XPERIA V (LT25i / tsubasa)
  • Android: Jelly Bean 4.3.1 // Testing: KitKat 4.4.2
  • Bootloader: Unlocked
  • Baseband: 47
  • ROM: Official CyanogenMod 10.2 // Testing: CyanogenMod 11
  • Kernel: 3.4 FXP (CM)

Previous Phones:
- Sony XPERIA V (LT25i / tsubasa) (bricked - accidentally formatted in CWM completely and turned off :$)
- SE XPERIA Mini Pro (SK17i) with M66B's & mike's CM10-10.1-10.2-11.0

St.Jimmy90
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by banciii View Post
Hello!

Earlier, I rooted my new Xperia V and flashed official CM 10.2 (stable). Everything worked fine. Later, I tried a few times the CM11 nightlies. 1-2x I get back to CM10.2 with a previous CWM backup. Yesterday, I changed back to CM10.2 again, after I got a few blue screen reboots with CM11. But after I restored CM10.2, I noticed that I am still getting blue screen reboots with CM10.2 too. :-O I didn't understand it, so I wiped everything, formatted my SD card and tried a full clean install. After the first gapps updates via play store, I got a blue screen reboot again. I was angry and formatted system, data, cache, sdcard0, sdcard1 via CWM and power off. I copied the needed install zips to my SDcard with a card adapter, put it back to my phone and tried to turn on, but nothing happened at all. I also tried to connect to my PC and start in fastboot, but the blue LED also did not come and nothing happened. Totally dark everything, even after some minutes with removed battery. Only I get a blinking red LED when I remove the battery and connect to the charger (which stops, when I am pushing the power button), but apart from this, completely nothing. (( I am really scared now, help somebody. :$$$

Best regards,
Zalan
Does your pc recognize it in flashmode? If so, flash the kernel from your cm10.2 via flashtool

banciii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90 View Post
Does your pc recognize it in flashmode? If so, flash the kernel from your cm10.2 via flashtool
No, it doesn't recognize my device in any mode. I tried simple connect, volume up push connect, volume down push connect, but nothing at all.

Previous Phones:
- Sony XPERIA V (LT25i / tsubasa) (bricked - accidentally formatted in CWM completely and turned off :$)

callmeijoe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same as me. Only red LED blinking (the normal one does not, it's can enter to fastboot even if not on the battery).

Hope you find the solution soon.

banciii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Atm, I am checking this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170
I hope I can find something, somewhere... :SSS

Previous Phones:

Allen Hu
Old
Thanks Meter 875

DONATE TO ME
Try this maybe

Open up flashtool.
Hold vol down and plug in
Leave it plugged for a while(a couple of minutes) with red LED blinking.
see if it changes into green or blue ( last time it changed into green for me
then if it has changed flash stock ftf.

if nothing happens take the battery off and try again.

Something similar happened to me last time, send it to fix and lost warranty....fixed it myself after it was back
My Devices:
Xperia V
HTC Desire S
Xperia Mini Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to Allen Hu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

banciii
Old
(Last edited by banciii; 21st December 2013 at 03:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Hu View Post
Try this maybe

Open up flashtool.
Hold vol down and plug in
Leave it plugged for a while(a couple of minutes) with red LED blinking.
see if it changes into green or blue ( last time it changed into green for me
then if it has changed flash stock ftf.

if nothing happens take the battery off and try again.

Something similar happened to me last time, send it to fix and lost warranty....fixed it myself after it was back
No LED blinking or any other LED actions at all. Flashtool or my PC doesn't recognize the phone at all.

edit: it blinks (red) only if I connect to the charger or the PC with removed battery

Previous Phones:

Allen Hu
Old
Thanks Meter 875

DONATE TO ME
Too Bad... couldn't help you...
My Devices:
Xperia V
HTC Desire S
Xperia Mini Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to Allen Hu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Moon_Fire
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It may be a faulty battery. Your simptoms are pointing to that. What about leave it to charge for 12 hours?

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

banciii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Fire View Post
It may be a faulty battery. Your simptoms are pointing to that. What about leave it to charge for 12 hours?

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app
Nothing helped. The problem was that I formatted every /partition on the phone, so there was nothing to start. The service could not fix my phone in 3 months, so finally they give me a new one with 70% discount because of the long waiting time. (No warranty because of the root ofc.)

Previous Phones: