Krabappel2548 is stopping development on xda

Tip us?

TheDarkDefender
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3873
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548 View Post
Thanks for all the reactions, I'll let you guys know when I'm better and I hope someone else will bring you the perfect kitkat experience.

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
thanks for all your work KA. Used to be a big fan of your work on the Neo V. All the best.

Current devices : Nexus 4 | Galaxy S4 i9505 | Xperia Neo V | Nexus 7 | Nexus 7 2013 FHD |

Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth ~Oscar Wilde

spicemaster
Old
Thanks Meter 25
@krabappel2548

thanks for everything you had done mate.
you've done so much for the z ultra community.
seeing you leave makes me almost wanna sell this phone.

i hope you can now focus on sorting your life out man. sometimes u've got to stop running and do what u gotta do man - there's no other way.
u've got so many supporters and well-wishers from this forum cheering you on.. whatever it is that u face will only make u stronger when its taken care of..
and dont worry about us. this situation may give birth to some new developers.. who knows? me too.. just managed to triple boot linux today

wish u the best

hansip87
Old
Thanks Meter 1570

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548 View Post
Hello to all of you,

I have some very sad news especially for Xperia Z1 and ZU users since they barely have any devs at the moment..

But first I wanna give a lot of thanks to all of you for the great support and confidence in me throughout my development times here on XDA, I've met some wonderful people and learned a lot. I know people respect me and it's given me a great feeling of satisfaction.

I have some really difficult issues/situation to deal with in real life now, I can't keep running away from it. I'm sorry to announce to the entire community I'll stop development right now.

I don't know if and when I'll come back. I hope I can come back, but it all depends on my personal situation. Please don't sent me a lot of pm's about the issues. Thank you.

Regards to all of you,

Krabappel2548
@krabappel2548, thank you for all your hard work. Have been knowing you for quite a time. Really hoping the best for you and merry Christmas for you too (in the next 2 days) :-p Hopefully your personal problem will be solved for the best. Cheers.

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app
Love to Mod, Love to Experiment

Phone History:
Nokia 6233
Sony Ericsson K700i
SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro
SE Xperia Ray
Motorola RAZR Maxx
Xperia Z Ultra

hamdogg
Old
Thanks Meter 982

DONATE TO ME
It is a very sad day. I was concerned with my illness and now this.
All the best my friend.. Hope to see you again soon.

Feel free to keep in touch on a personal level..

chacho_2me
Old
Thanks Meter 54
from all of us here.we wish you all the best for you and your family.GOD BLESS..and may the force be with you

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium HD app

dancress
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Thanks for everything. Good luck with whatever real life throws at you