XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SMS on Lock screen

Tip us?

charliebigpot
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 209
Default SMS on Lock screen

Ok - I just feel silly asking this question but whenever I get an sms on the lockscreen I get the sender and some text of the sms (I activated "preview" in the sms app) but if I press that message all I get is an empty box. If I press on the message and pull it downwards I would expect it to expand so that I can read it all but it doesn't. What is the point of the box if you press the message?

Thanks and happy holidays!
... and if this post was useful feel free to press the "thanks" button
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

charliebigpot
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebigpot View Post
Ok - I just feel silly asking this question but whenever I get an sms on the lockscreen I get the sender and some text of the sms (I activated "preview" in the sms app) but if I press that message all I get is an empty box. If I press on the message and pull it downwards I would expect it to expand so that I can read it all but it doesn't. What is the point of the box if you press the message?

Thanks and happy holidays!

Will somebody please take me out of my misery?
... and if this post was useful feel free to press the "thanks" button
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -