Tip us?

mertonv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] asus apps and widgets

Hi..

Im planning on upgading to omni kitkat, but im guessing omni is kinda like aosp and wont have the apps and widgets that came with my tablet...

Some roms based on stock, as grimlock or cromi, have some installer to flash them back, but dont know if there is a generic one to flash the apps to an aosp or aokp based rom...

While most of the included apps are bloatware, there are a few i do would like to keep...
File Manager
Movie studio
Mynet
Polaris Office
The asus keyboard
Asus task manager widget
Asus battery widget

And possibly the asus quick settings

Anyone knows if there is a package, something like an aroma installer with all that?

I would ask for the features on the omni rom for tf300 on the thread, but im 1 post short to post on developer threads...

Thanks!

cmendonc2
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by mertonv View Post
Hi..

Im planning on upgading to omni kitkat, but im guessing omni is kinda like aosp and wont have the apps and widgets that came with my tablet...

Some roms based on stock, as grimlock or cromi, have some installer to flash them back, but dont know if there is a generic one to flash the apps to an aosp or aokp based rom...

While most of the included apps are bloatware, there are a few i do would like to keep...
File Manager
Movie studio
Mynet
Polaris Office
The asus keyboard
Asus task manager widget
Asus battery widget

And possibly the asus quick settings

Anyone knows if there is a package, something like an aroma installer with all that?

I would ask for the features on the omni rom for tf300 on the thread, but im 1 post short to post on developer threads...

Thanks!
Most of the Asus stock apps require the Asus stock framework that the AOSP doesn't have. There are replacement Apps for all of those you have listed with similar functionality, but it wont be the same.
My Devices:

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)

LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)

Asus Tf300t (CM11)

Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to cmendonc2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]