Poll... regret due to size ?

Tip us?

pradeepvizz
Old
Thanks Meter 533

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryououki View Post
I honestly still want a bigger screen. Something in the neighborhood of 6.5 to 7.0 inches would be perfect for me. If they made a Nexus 7 in to a phone with thinned bezels, it'd be perfect.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra maybe ? but i love how seasoned HTC One MAX is, it has great speakers which a bigger screen needs!
HTC One MAX ||| HTC ONE > HOX+ > Nexus 7 > HOX > Xperia Arc > Xperia X10 Mini > K810 > K550 > K750

Ryououki
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeepvizz View Post
Sony Xperia Z Ultra maybe ? but i love how seasoned HTC One MAX is, it has great speakers which a bigger screen needs!
While the Sony Xperia Z Ultra does have a gorgeous size to it with nice specs to back it up, I have a couple big problems with it. Firstly, it doesn't appear to have a CDMA version, so I can't use it on the Verizon network. Second, the speaker configuration is pretty crappy, otherwise I would have most likely just went with the Note 3. I've never been a fan of Sony/Ericsson phones and doubt I'd go back to them again. HTC has been one of my favorites since back in the days of Windows Mobile. The majority of my favorite phones came from HTC and I'm honestly glad that I'm back.

pradeepvizz
Old
Thanks Meter 533

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryououki View Post
While the Sony Xperia Z Ultra does have a gorgeous size to it with nice specs to back it up, I have a couple big problems with it. Firstly, it doesn't appear to have a CDMA version, so I can't use it on the Verizon network. Second, the speaker configuration is pretty crappy, otherwise I would have most likely just went with the Note 3. I've never been a fan of Sony/Ericsson phones and doubt I'd go back to them again. HTC has been one of my favorites since back in the days of Windows Mobile. The majority of my favorite phones came from HTC and I'm honestly glad that I'm back.
lol, i was a SE fan when the features phone where there and moved to HTC and loving it. Don't see myself going back to SE.
HTC One MAX ||| HTC ONE > HOX+ > Nexus 7 > HOX > Xperia Arc > Xperia X10 Mini > K810 > K550 > K750

str8upx
Old
(Last edited by str8upx; 17th December 2013 at 05:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1309
I came from the DNA and I love the Max's size. I had a few issues when I went from the Evo 4GLTE to the DNA, mostly because that was the point where I couldn't use only one hand to operate it. I quickly got over it but for some people that may be a deal breaker. When I first got the max I was concerned it wouldn't fit in my pockets especially jeans but even with the tighest pair it only peeks out a little bit. I think 6.5" is going to be my personal limit and I have a feeling the Max 2 is going to be about that size. no regrets.

|| Zumocast Apk: http://goo.gl/Fp2eB | 50GB Box.net Account: http://goo.gl/DcVD1
||

aungkhaingoo
Old
Thanks Meter 46
5.9 inch phone is the perfect size for me.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Retired Device : HTC Sensation XL, Samsung Galaxy Note
Current Device : HTC One Max International
Android Version 4.4.2 / NuSenseSIX-KitKat RC 1.4 / S-OFF

chazglenn3
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Just got mine today and I love the size. I came from a Note II.

exlixx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have both Note3 and Max. I'm so used to the Max now such that the Max just make the Note3 seems tiny

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

bambam126
Old
Thanks Meter 45
never i love this phone the pictures bleed too much color but if you set everything right you'll have a nice night shot i love this phone the size is amazing! plus its HTC enough said.

Crodley
Old
Thanks Meter 0
No regrets here.

Ghost
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / Themer
Thanks Meter 3016
Thread closed

This thread has been closed as it has turned into a device comparison thread which are agains forum rules.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe