SecUpwN
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korris View Post
im not sure themeber is really cool
my phone was using it and i feel so lag
I decided to ditch Themer as long as it doesn't provide basic features like NOVA launcher. It's sad, but without beging able to add icons to the desktop without destroying the theme, I don't want it. I'm using NOVA now - and it works just awesome.

ESCAPE SPY ATTACKS ON YOUR SMARTPHONE!
Help us develop the IMSI Catcher / Spy Detector (App-Development on GitHub).
This project aims to be added to the EFF and Guardian Project toolsets. Stay smart, protect yourself.

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN View Post
I decided to ditch Themer as long as it doesn't provide basic features like NOVA launcher. It's sad, but without beging able to add icons to the desktop without destroying the theme, I don't want it. I'm using NOVA now - and it works just awesome.
We're trying our best to add in full icon pack support (as well as providing icons that are related to the theme), it hopefully shouldn't be much longer.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SecUpwN
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
We're trying our best to add in full icon pack support (as well as providing icons that are related to the theme), it hopefully shouldn't be much longer.
Would you please tell me in this thread once it has been added? Thank you for the heart blood you put into this app, have a wonderful christmas!

ESCAPE SPY ATTACKS ON YOUR SMARTPHONE!
Help us develop the IMSI Catcher / Spy Detector (App-Development on GitHub).
This project aims to be added to the EFF and Guardian Project toolsets. Stay smart, protect yourself.

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN View Post
Would you please tell me in this thread once it has been added? Thank you for the heart blood you put into this app, have a wonderful christmas!
Will do Have a good Christmas!
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]