5,596,128 Members 34,064 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] List of roms available for i777?

Tip us?

countercharge
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] List of roms available for i777?

Where can I find a list of the custom roms (currently maintained if possible) available for the i777? Or, if this isn't available, can someone make me a list of the most popular available now and post it here?

creepyncrawly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2659

DONATE TO ME
Look in the AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII Android Development forum. There's the best list you will get on this site. 13 or 14 of those threads have been active within the past 10 days, so look at those threads to find answers to your questions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creepyncrawly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dangminh_dds
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepyncrawly View Post
Look in the AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII Android Development forum. There's the best list you will get on this site. 13 or 14 of those threads have been active within the past 10 days, so look at those threads to find answers to your questions.
Please tell me which ROM is most stable and smooth?

cyril279
Old
Thanks Meter 619
"most stable and smooth" is subject to each individual user's needs and practices. You'll need to decide what features you value most in device firmware, and then read through a few threads to see what they offer, then try a few to see if they suit your needs.

-Cyril

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangminh_dds View Post
Please tell me which ROM is most stable and smooth?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cyril279 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dangminh_dds
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyril279 View Post
"most stable and smooth" is subject to each individual user's needs and practices. You'll need to decide what features you value most in device firmware, and then read through a few threads to see what they offer, then try a few to see if they suit your needs.

-Cyril
Which ROM are you using?