5,605,835 Members 47,926 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touch screen issue gone after recent update?

Tip us?
 
20degrees
Old
#1  
20degrees's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 362
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Default Touch screen issue gone after recent update?

Anybody that had it now notice its gone after the recent otas that were released?
 
hudarsono
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 17
Join Date: Feb 2011
Could you explain a bit what touch screen issue did you mean, as I didn't notice any issue with the touchscreen even before the update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20degrees View Post
Anybody that had it now notice its gone after the recent otas that were released?
 
hasenbein1966
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 554
Join Date: Aug 2011
My touchscreen works absolutely perfect, don't know what you're talking about.
 
20degrees
Old
#4  
20degrees's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 362
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
theres threads on the issue. those that had it will know what I mean.
 
billykxda
Old
#5  
billykxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 660
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20degrees View Post
theres threads on the issue. those that had it will know what I mean.
Probably best to track this issue, and provide your feedback over on this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2521663
The Following User Says Thank You to billykxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
20degrees
Old
#6  
20degrees's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 362
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by billykxda View Post
Probably best to track this issue, and provide your feedback over on this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2521663
seems theres no updates from others there. I just want to know if its fixed cause I want to get this phone again.
 
billykxda
Old
#7  
billykxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 660
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20degrees View Post
seems theres no updates from others there. I just want to know if its fixed cause I want to get this phone again.
Yeah - looks like I am the only one that has weighed-in so far.

Check over at AC

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g2/

I believe other's have responded either at the main forum or within the VZW forum.

There's certainly no way of having any conclusive answer just yet, as it can take hours, days, weeks for this issue to surface. I am hopeful though.
 
chaki-
Old
#8  
chaki-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 621
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Banana Paradise
Quote:
Originally Posted by billykxda View Post
Yeah - looks like I am the only one that has weighed-in so far.

Check over at AC

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g2/

I believe other's have responded either at the main forum or within the VZW forum.

There's certainly no way of having any conclusive answer just yet, as it can take hours, days, weeks for this issue to surface. I am hopeful though.
I had some freezing and unresponsive display, but it occured after i installed a game. After i removed it everything gone back to awsome


Maybe Levi Strauss should sue Apple too. He came up with the single button concept on pants first. Apple copied him...........

HTC - was great
Moto - is good'ish
LG G2- the best phone i had (for now)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

UnbelovedHosts Uses Xposed to Block Unwanted Connections

First popularized by mvps, hosts-based ad blocking has become the de facto standard … more

March of the Droids 2014 Just Two Weeks Away; It’s Not Too Late to Register

If you want to attend an Android developers’ … more

Android App Review: Auto Config Free – XDA Developer TV

In this weeks episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, we talked about customization of … more

Cloupload is a Beautiful and Fully Functional CloudApp Client for Android

If you’re a Mac OS X user who frequently uploads screenshots, … more