5,594,077 Members 46,952 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen redrawing

Tip us?
 
martin132014
Old
#1  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 365
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Screen redrawing

Is anybody have an issue of screen redraws....my ZU will redraw after i play games or open some apps..when trying to go to home, the widget will redraw...it not as bad as others xperia device i used but it still bug me....when im in 510, it run perfectly but after im root to latest firmware....this happen...

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
iTouch(chinatv phone)-destroyed
LG KM900-sell to african guy
HTC Wildfire-sell to China man
Xperia X8-sell to my freind
iPhone 3Gs-6.1.3 Jailbreak (still using)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc-sell to my freind (again)

HTC Evo 3D-sell to a thief
HTC One X-sell to a guy
iPhone 4-6.1.3 Jailbreak (still using)
SONY XPERIA ZL
Stock
 
hansip87
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1520
Posts: 2,379
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jakarta

 
DONATE TO ME
Not happening with me. Sometimes maybe but not that frequent.

Btw, please post on general discussion.

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app
Love to Mod, Love to Experiment

Phone History:
Nokia 6233
Sony Ericsson K700i
SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro
SE Xperia Ray
Motorola RAZR Maxx
Xperia Z Ultra


 
martin132014
Old
#3  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 365
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87 View Post
Not happening with me. Sometimes maybe but not that frequent.

Btw, please post on general discussion.

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app
Well, it sometime for me to...but really annoying if that happened...
And my post been moved here by the moderator... So this is maybe the right place...

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
iTouch(chinatv phone)-destroyed
LG KM900-sell to african guy
HTC Wildfire-sell to China man
Xperia X8-sell to my freind
iPhone 3Gs-6.1.3 Jailbreak (still using)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc-sell to my freind (again)

HTC Evo 3D-sell to a thief
HTC One X-sell to a guy
iPhone 4-6.1.3 Jailbreak (still using)
SONY XPERIA ZL
Stock
 
LordManhattan
Old
#4  
LordManhattan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5420
Posts: 14,491
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
I had this issue myself on 532, but it was fixed with the latest Launcher update. It started to redraw the widgets last week though, so I have no idea what caused it, but it isn't happening anymore, so I have no idea what's happening.

Try to clear the launcher data from Settings»Apps and see if that fixes it (doing so will revert your launcher settings back to stock, i.e it will remove your widgets and icons from the homescreen)

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
I DO NOT RUN A SUPPORT LINE THROUGH PERSONAL MESSAGES,
SO PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT HELP (*COUGH* UNLESS I KNOW YOU *COUGH*).

THANK YOU, AND PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT.


 
SpyderTracks
Old
#5  
SpyderTracks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 577
Posts: 2,866
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014 View Post
Well, it sometime for me to...but really annoying if that happened...
And my post been moved here by the moderator... So this is maybe the right place...

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app




Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
I had this issue myself on 532, but it was fixed with the latest Launcher update. It started to redraw the widgets last week though, so I have no idea what caused it, but it isn't happening anymore, so I have no idea what's happening.

Try to clear the launcher data from Settings»Apps and see if that fixes it (doing so will revert your launcher settings back to stock, i.e it will remove your widgets and icons from the homescreen)

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
I've only had this once when I was messing around trying (and failing) to get into safe mode. For me it was a specific button press that caused it, don't know if this rings true for you?

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833
Stock .257 Unrooted

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, iPhone 3GS, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Universal, Sony Ericsson P990i, boat load of nokia's for a long time.

I love this site!!! Thanks to all
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes