5,593,876 Members 46,972 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED] Compiling for hammerhead. Edit : It boots !

Tip us?

bud77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
While I'm at it, is there any way to report bugs ?

Since there is no "official" post about PAC hammerhead, and I don't even know if there is a maintainer, and I don't know how use gerrit, and even less fix bugs
Feeling happy ? There's a thanks button for that

Spigen Case + custom backkground : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2527376

know.patience
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud77 View Post
While I'm at it, is there any way to report bugs ?

Since there is no "official" post about PAC hammerhead, and I don't even know if there is a maintainer, and I don't know how use gerrit, and even less fix bugs
Just curious, did your build have an FCs at startup? I've been playing with builds and com.provision.android was force closing for me. It may have been a problem from GAPPS but I was wondering if you had a similar issue. My first make took nearly 8 hours to compile, i was not expecting it to take that long!

bud77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Yes, I had few FC during first startup only

Then I had FCs on some gapps, but it was due to an outdated version

My build is also from around 12/12, so there might have been modification since then

Sent from my Nexus 5
Feeling happy ? There's a thanks button for that

Spigen Case + custom backkground : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2527376

know.patience
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I deleted the com.android.provision in terminal then rebooted and I'm taking it the ROM for a spin. It works pretty well and no FC's from the Gapps so far. I'm synced up through 12/21/2013 so it sounds like this build is working a bit better than what you experienced.