5,601,143 Members 54,068 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Issue flashing TWRP using Odin?

Tip us?

Romokos
Old
(Last edited by Romokos; 23rd December 2013 at 09:24 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Issue flashing TWRP using Odin?

Ok so I got Odin working just fine and I flashed openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-lt03wifiue.img.tar into the AP slot and that all worked. But I have no idea how to boot into TWRP. Holding Power+Vol up gets me into recovery, but not into TWRP.

Any help? I feel like I'm missing something small. Should i be doing something with openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-lt03wifiue.img?

EDIT: Warranty Bit is :1, so I know I did something! lol

EDIT 2 incase someone has the same problem. I did this:

"Ah, I got it working now. The mistake I was making was that when I flashed .30 in ODIN, I was waiting for the tablet to recycle and the for the box in ODIN to change to "Pass". This time I booted to recovery as soon as ODIN said complete in the dialog box and was able to get into TWRP to flash CleanRom."

basically, before Odin reboots your note, press and hold pwr+vol up

Srikar_NBK
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romokos View Post
Ok so I got Odin working just fine and I flashed openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-lt03wifiue.img.tar into the AP slot and that all worked. But I have no idea how to boot into TWRP. Holding Power+Vol up gets me into recovery, but not into TWRP.

Any help? I feel like I'm missing something small. Should i be doing something with openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-lt03wifiue.img?

EDIT: Warranty Bit is :1, so I know I did something! lol

EDIT 2 incase someone has the same problem. I did this:

"Ah, I got it working now. The mistake I was making was that when I flashed .30 in ODIN, I was waiting for the tablet to recycle and the for the box in ODIN to change to "Pass". This time I booted to recovery as soon as ODIN said complete in the dialog box and was able to get into TWRP to flash CleanRom."

basically, before Odin reboots your note, press and hold pwr+vol up
Warranty bit is 1 because you rooted your device which tripped Knox .

Welcome to the dark side
Leave me a 'Thanks' if my post helped you.